The Nuclear Research Group supervised by Prof. Emily C. Corcoran (PhD, PEng) is within the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of the Royal Military College of Canada (RMCC) in Kingston Ontario Canada.
The research focus of this group is on nuclear materials with a special emphasis on:
- CANDU Nuclear Fuel Materials,
- Thermochemical Modelling and Experimentation,
- Detection of Special Nuclear Materials (SNM) using a Delayed Neutron Counting System,
- Monte Carlo Modelling of SNM,
- Monte Carlo Modelling of Personal Protective Equipment,
- Radiochemical Detection of Materials in the Environment, and
- State-of-the-Art Dosimetry.
Current research activities are funded by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and partners within Canadian Nuclear Industry.
For more information please contact Prof. Emily Corcoran at email@example.com
Last Updated: May 2015